any updates yet????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any updates yet????

Post by Avenger on Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 am

Hi Guys.

So I couldn't help to notice the absents of the Naruto CCG Facebook group. The previews has stop and the last I've heard that they've been put on hold but I messaged them and it has been over two weeks with no response. I also noticed that the upcoming ninja cards (from the new set 29) have also been removed this forum which I assume that it's has something to do the temporary hold on the previews.

But My question is: is there any update as to if the set is still being released, when previews will continue or even if this comeback is still happening???

Any type of update would be appreciated, I am currently in the market for gencon tickets (if I can find some) just for this set alone!!

I really hope to hear more about whats happening, I been waiting for this comeback ever since it ended. Sad

Avenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any updates yet????

Post by zXMARDOXz on Fri May 05, 2017 1:58 pm

so the guyz who where doing the set went MIA probably because they got ban from the facebook group but me and some of bandai's former designers are working a on continuing the project but it will be a digital set once more work is done i will start posting previews of the set on here

zXMARDOXz
Adviser & Judge

View user profile http://naruto-ccg-op.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenger on Fri May 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Thanks for the update!!!! And thanks for continuing:) is there any idea as to when the previews may start again? And when it might be available?

Avenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zXMARDOXz on Fri May 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Avenger wrote:Thanks for the update!!!! And thanks for continuing:) is there any idea as to when the previews may start again? And when it might be available?

No idea hopefully most of us are busy people

zXMARDOXz
Adviser & Judge

View user profile http://naruto-ccg-op.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top